What is ANTOR (HK)
Association of National Tourist Office Representatives (Hong Kong), ANTOR (HK), 各國旅遊局代表協會（香港）, comprises of National Tourism Organizations and representatives active in Hong Kong.
ANTOR (HK) is a voluntary, non-profitable, and non-political association of the representatives of national tourist organizations and representatives active in Hong Kong. The Association exists to exchange views on matters of mutual concerns and interests within the major promotional sector of the travel industry. It seeks to improve operational techniques and standards of travel destination marketing and provides a non-commercial (and collective) platform to organise joint promotional activities.
- ANTOR (HK) is a non-profit group or organization of national tourism organizations and representatives active in Hong Kong.
- ANTOR (HK) will meet regularly to discuss areas of concerns on issues of relevance and importance to outbound tourism by offering destination briefings, and joint marketing activities to enhance outbound travel from Hong Kong.
About Our Membership
- Members of ANTOR (HK) should be established organizations with destination marketing activities active in Hong Kong. Applicants for admission to membership of ANTOR (HK) should also be established organizations at the time of application and admission to membership.
- Members should undertake to send an official representative to 50% of regular meetings of ANTOR (HK), and any member with three successive absences (without giving apology or notice of absence) will be required to give a written explanation to ANTOR (HK) committee who has the right to review the membership status of the absent member.
- Members should undertake to accept a reasonable share of responsibility and workload in supporting the activities of ANTOR (HK).
- Each member agrees to host, chair and prepare the minutes of ANTOR (HK) meeting on a rotational basis, with the minimum attendance of at least half of the member organizations. In the event that the minimum number of required attendance is not met for any meeting, the Chair will reschedule another meeting to an appropriate date.
- Notice of Admission of New Members should be an agenda item of ANTOR (HK) meeting and notice should be duly given to members prior to such a meeting.
- The decision as to whether to admit new members to ANTOR (HK) shall be decided by a majority vote of the existing members present at the ANTOR (HK) meeting. The decision made at such meeting shall be final.
- Membership of any member of ANTOR (HK) may be terminated by more than three-quarters of the vote of the organizations represented at the ANTOR (HK) meeting (excluding the member whose termination of membership is being considered). Notice of intention to terminate any existing members membership of ANTOR (HK) shall be an agenda item of ANTOR (HK) meeting, and notice should be duly given to all members prior to such meeting.
- Each new member shall, as a condition of its membership of ANTOR (HK), be required to sign a copy of these Conditions of Membership whereby the new member agrees to adhere to the conditions set out herein.
- By Laws can be changed by more than three-quarters of the vote of the organizations represented at the ANTOR (HK) meeting provided that the notice of Change to Conditions of Membership is duly given to members prior to such meeting.
- This Mission Statement is not a legal binding document.