Date: 13 – 15 March, 2015
Venue: Main Atrium, Tuen Mun Town Plaza Phase 1
Fee: Free entry
Participating National Tourism Organizations: Australia, Czech, Finland, France, Germany, Guam, Korea, Macau, Malaysia, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand
No. of Particiapting Travel Organizations: 18
– First-hand one-stop travel information around the globe
– Travel products sold at best value for money
– Charity auctions, valuable items bidding at 10% of marketing value
– Lucky draw programme with prizes valued over HKD$80,000
– Breath-taking and informative stage programmes, including music performances, dancing in exotic national costumes, travel seminars, etc.
13 National Tourism Organizations kick off the Opening Ceremony by introducing their respective currencies and tourism highlights.
The handover of travel suitcase from Chairlady of ANTOR (HK) to Manager of tmtplaza symbolized the official commencement of Travel Carnival 2015.
Mr. Joseph Tung, Executive Director of Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong, together with top management from 18 participating travel organizations turn up and show tremendous support to the event.
For all the highlights about Opening Ceremony, exhibition booths and stage programs, please access the video link here:
Thank you for your participating and we look forward to our next Travel Carnival by ANTOR (HK)!